A girl's guide to the world of TV and film

Tuesday 26 April 2011

The Hangover part two

I'm super excited about the arrival of the Hangover 2 to the silver screen next month. I laughed out loud to the first movie, which I still count in my top five comedy films, and was one of the many reasons I decided to visit Vegas last year, so I just hope that this next installment can live up to it predecessor. And If the trailer is anything to go by I'll doubt cinema fans will be disappointed.

Here's what happens....the action this time takes place in Thailand and the characters wake up having no recollection of the night before, but several tell-tale signs signal it wasn't the sensible night they had planned, sound familiar?? Loveable and cuddly Alan, who ended up with a baby in the last film, wakes up with his long curly mane completely shaved off, while newlywed Stu ends up with a tribal tattoo on his face, doubt that will go down well with the missus? Phil seems relatively unharmed until he realises they've lost Stu's wife's younger brother, think these guys need some kind of tracker system in place? And unlike the tiger in the first movie, they are woken by a little monkey, who quickly takes centre stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment