A girl's guide to the world of TV and film

Thursday 27 October 2011

The Only Way is Essex-Lucy confronts Peri



Lucy visited Peri’s store on last night’s episode to discuss the rumours surrounding her, Peri and Mario.

‘It’s about time you and me had a chat’, said Lucy. Peri agreed. ‘Mario’s told me about your run-in and he feels bad about it as he classes you as a mate. A lot has been going on lately and he took it too far.’

The pair then agreed that there was no reason they couldn’t get on, until Lucy brought up that Gemma had told her that Peri had said Mario called her ugly.

‘I don’t know Gemma’, replied Peri. ‘All I know is that his mates said something about Lucy Mee.. and he went out with me. I’ve got no reason to lie, I’m not bitter’, she added.

‘Don’t speak about me, my past or Mario’, said Lucy. ‘For him to have a go at me when he is lying is out of order’, replied Peri.

The pair then agreed never to speak to each other again, before Lucy left Peri’s shop.

And it seems like all the rumours have finally got to Mario, who, after Lucy asked whether he wanted her to move in still, he revealed that he had doubts and wanted a bachelor pad. Lucy said he could still do that and she was still excited about him moving into his own place and meeting the challenge of becoming an Italian wife.


No comments:

Post a Comment