A girl's guide to the world of TV and film

Thursday 6 October 2011

The Only Way is Essex-Mark 'If I wanted Lucy I could have her'



Mark and Mario went head to head again on last night’s TOWIE, during Mark#s sister Jess’ underwear party for the launch of her new shop, for which Lucy was a model for.

The trouble started when Arg overheard Joey and Kirk, Mario’s friend, saying that Mario still has a grudge against Mr Wright. Sticking up for his best mate, Arg told Kirk and Joey that it was just ‘boy bitching’ and Mario is probably a but jealous?

When Arg relayed the information to Mark, Mr Wright took Mario aside to have a word. Mark told Mario he was annoyed for him to act as a bitch. Mario told him it was ‘boy banter’, Mark replied, ‘You don’t like me.’ ‘True’, said Mario.
‘We met once and had a chat and got on well. I didn’t bitch afterwards, but you did. That is disrespectful’, said Mark, who implied that if Mario trusted Lucy there wouldn’t be an issue.
‘I don’t trust you’, said Mario. ‘You’re getting it wrong. I didn’t like her at the time she cried over me. What I’m trying to say is if I wanted her (Lucy) I could have her’, boasted Mark.

However, it appears Lucy doesn’t feel the same about her ex as she told Lauren G, after apologising to her that they had both seen the light in regards to Mark, and that she is happy in her new relationship. Lucy admitted that the decisions she had made with Mark were disgusting and she had been dreading bumping into Lauren. Whereas Lauren said she had done her a favour as all Mark does is use people to hurt others.

No comments:

Post a Comment