A girl's guide to the world of TV and film

Monday 7 November 2011

The Only Way is Essex-Lauren G gets her claws into Mark and Sam



What started as an apology from Mark to Lauren turned into a cat fight between her and Sam.

At Chloe’s 30th wedding themed part, Mark went over to ‘bridemaid’ Lauren and told her he was sorry she saw him and kissing at the Halloween party. He went on to sat that she can’t say she’s over him and then claim he’s out of order for kissing someone else.

‘Nine months ago you cried and said you wanted to marry me and like that you went off me’, questioned Lauren.

Mark told her it had nothing to do with her anymore.

‘Shut your fucking mouth and listen to me’, said Lauren. ‘Stop shagging about and get over yourself.

‘I forgive you and want to forget you. Get on with it. Get away from me. Never ring me again.’

As Mark walked away Lauren announced to the party her ex was a mug and desperate before turning to Sam and calling her desperate too.

But Sam added fuel to the fire by telling her she was embarrassing herself.

‘Fuck off. You’re meant to be my friend’, said Lauren.

‘Friend?’, questioned Sam.

Earlier Lauren G had told Lauren P and Gemma that Sam has jumped into her grave and is Mark’s sloppy seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment