A girl's guide to the world of TV and film

Monday 7 November 2011

The Only Way is Essex-Lucy tells Mario I did sleep with Mark



Lucy confessed all to Maio on last night’s episode after he threatened to read the text she supposedly sent to Jess asking Mark’s sister to cover for her.

‘I wanted to meet you cos I’ve never been honest about that night and I think you know that’, said Lucy.

‘Yep’, relpied Mario as Lucy decribed the night in Marbella from start to finish-telling him she got more and more drunk and the last thing she remembered was going to Mark and Jess’ joint party.

‘Where did you wake up’, Mario asked her.

‘With Mark’, said Lucy. ‘But I was dressed.’

‘Needless to say It’s over’, said a deflated Mario. ‘You’ve lied for months. There’s nothing you can say. I was in Ibiza for 12 hours. I’ve done nothing but treat you. Made you part of the family and brought us a flat.’

Lucy pleaded with Mario and said it had made her realise how much she loves him. ‘I’ve never had a boyfriend as good as you’, she said.

Mario reiterated that it’s over and told Lucy her morals are ‘well off.’

‘All I can say is I was really drunk. It’s the biggest mistake I’ve ever made’, she said.

Mario responded by telling Lucy she treats him like shit and always lets him down.

Speaking to Joey that evening, Mario said Lucy had fucked him over.

Joey said he felt for him and that nice boys always get hurt like he did with Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment