A girl's guide to the world of TV and film

Thursday 10 November 2011

The Only Way is Essex-Mark makes his dramatic exit from the show


Mark left Essex for the jungle on last night’s TOWIE. He told his parents, Mark Senior and Carol, that he is thinking about getting away, more to be fair to Lauren. ‘I’ll miss you and Arg obviously and will carry on seeing Sam’, he said.

However, when Mark spoke to Sam at the fireworks party where he said his final goodbyes, she told him he has got too much going on in his life to have a girlfriend.
After Mark poured his heart out to Sam, she confessed she wasn’t sure if she felt the same, ‘You’re my friend, but I can’t trust you’, she said.

‘I like you. We have a great bond’, said a confused Mark. ‘I want us to be more than friends. The way you are talking you don’t. If you don’t want it tell me now.

‘I don’t want it’, said Sam, before walking away.

Tying up loose ends, Mark also spoke to ex Lauren before his departure from the show. He told her that everytime they argue it gets him down and can’t see her hurt anymore.
‘I love you, but don’t love you like that anymore.’

Lauren replied that she lover Mark also, but didn’t like him.
‘It breaks my heart, but I could never get back with you’, she said.

The pair agreed it’s over and said goodbye.

But Mark’s most difficult break-up was having to end his bro-mance with best mate Arg. Between tears, Mark told Arg there are things he wants to change in his life and that his love life if almost ‘ridiculous’. He said he’s going to get away for a bit and do his own thing-meaning going into I’m a Celebrity Get me out of Here?
‘Essex isn’t right for me now’, confessed Mark, but is the jungle ready for Mr Wright?

Arg said he had a feeling something wasn’t right, telling Mark he would love to join him but he understand he needs to do it by himself.
‘Where does that leave us’, he questioned.

‘You will be in my heart forever I promise. I will never leave you. That’s what’s so hard’, said Mark.

‘I can’t do anything without you’, cried Arg, before Mark reassured him he would be back.

Also on last night’s episode

-Lucy got on stage at the fireworks party to stop the gossip surrounding her and try and win Mario back.
She said she hates public speaking and has made the biggest mistake of her life. She apologised to everyone for lying and told Mario she loves him so much and will do anything to get him back.
After her speech, Lucy said to Mario tat she wanted to do something that meant a lot as he knows she is terrified of speaking in public. Mario said he still loved Lucy, but it would take a lot to forgive and forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment